Senior or Principal Transport Planner/Analyst
- Job title: Senior or Principal Transport Planner/Analyst
- Location: Mayer Brown London Office
The Strategic Project section of Mayer Brown Ltd, based in the London Office of Mayer Brown in Fitzroy Square, is looking for a Senior or Principal Transport Planner to join the Team.
The Company works on a wide range of development projects. These include:
- Large scale residential developments, such as the Chelmsford Garden Village Project, where the scheme has the objectives of the majority of movements being by active travel and non-car modes.
- A number of rail station redevelopment projects, which include Epsom, Twickenham, Walthamstow Central, Guildford and Bishop’s Stortford Stations.
- The operation of Travel Plans for a number of schemes, including for the management of demand responsive transit services and other bus services, cycle schemes and car clubs.
The successful applicant will have strong analytical skills, including the preparation of Trip Generation and Distribution spreadsheets together with working knowledge of ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG and TRANSYT.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand their knowledge in different areas including for:
- Management of projects
- Client and Project Team interface
- Highways modelling for Transport Assessments
- Developing skills in PARAMICS and other simulation programmes
- Report writing including Evidence for Inquiries
Mayer Brown encourages and assists its staff to achieve Professional Qualifications.
If you are interested in the position, please email or send a CV to:
The closing date for applications is 29th February 2024, with interviews being undertaken initially online.
Mayer Brown is an Equal Opportunities Employer.