Highway Infrastructure Technician
- Job title: Highway Infrastructure Technician
- Location: Woking
Mayer Brown is a leading Consultancy for Transport Planning, Transport Infrastructure Design and Environmental Assessment in the UK.
We bring commitment, experience and expertise to ensure the success of client projects. Attention to detail, advanced technical knowledge and strategic partnerships are all part of our winning formula, and we deliver it in a cost-effective package to businesses across the UK.
We are currently looking for a Technician to join our Infrastructure Design Team based at our Head Office in Woking. You will join a vibrant team and work on a variety of highway and drainage infrastructure projects across the UK, enabling you to advance your career, whilst giving you the freedom to achieve personal growth and development. We will provide you with the opportunities to enable you to succeed and support you to reach your potential.
We recognise our greatest strength is the people we employ, and we are committed to developing talent and providing staff with the skills and knowledge they need to not only do their job well but to enjoy developing their career at Mayer Brown.
If you are enthusiastic in what you do and aspire to developing your career in highway infrastructure design, then Mayer Brown could be the place for you.
The position itself will require:
- Working as part of a Team to prepare highway designs
- Use of AutoCAD and Civils 3D (or MX) to produce 2D highway layouts and 3D engineering designs
- Use of DMRB, Manual for Streets and other industry standards and guidance
Our ideal candidate will have but not limited to:
- Ideally with 2 years of experience
- Enthusiasm to develop a career in Civil Engineering
- Experience is the use of AutoCAD
- Good communication skills
- Experience of S38 and S278 highway design
- Experience of Civils 3D or MX would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the DMRB, MfS and similar standards would be advantageous
- Desire to learn and progress
In return for your hard-work and commitment we offer:
£Negotiable and subject to experience
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity for continuous training and development
- Excellent career progression potential
If you would like to join our Woking Team, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please use the CV uploader below.
Mayer Brown is an equal opportunities employer.