Air Quality Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Job title: Air Quality Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Location: Woking
Mayer Brown is looking to recruit a talented, self-motivated and driven Consultant/Senior Consultant, with suitable experience and qualifications, to add to our talented and dynamic air quality consultancy team at our head office in Woking, Surrey.
Mayer Brown is a successful and growing Transport Planning, Infrastructure Design & Environmental consultancy with offices nationwide. For over 30 years we have developed excellent working relationships with clients which has helped to form our impressive and envied reputation within the industry.
Suitable applicants should ideally possess the following:
- An environmental science-based degree;
- A minimum of 2 years’ practical experience in the UK on all aspects of air quality consultancy;
- A broad understanding of the LAQM and UK planning and regulatory system;
- Experience and aptitude with dispersion modelling packages such as ADMS-Road/ADMS 5;
- Practical experience of passive and automatic air pollution monitoring;
- Excellent organisation, communication and report writing skills; and
- Be at least affiliate with a relevant industry professional body i.e. IAQM, IEnvSC or equivalent.
We offer a competitive salary, with generous benefits and holiday provision. Mayer Brown offers a friendly, supportive, working environment where each individual’s contribution is recognised and rewarded. Mayer Brown encourages and assists its staff to achieve Professional Qualifications.
If you would like to join our Air Quality consultancy team in Woking, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lucinda Pestana on 01483 750508 for an informal chat. Alternatively, please use the CV uploader below.
Mayer Brown is an equal opportunities employer.